The Company is increasing its reserves in addition to the volume and efficiency of production at its own and shared assets.
Gazprom Neft is active in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas in Russia and abroad.
Growth in production in 2015 resulted from:
- for current assets — the further drilling of the Priobskoye field and Orenburg assets;
- for major projects — increased production at the Prirazlomnoye and Novoportovskoye fields and an increase in Gazprom Neft’s stakes in LLC SeverEnergia and CJSC Northgas.
Key objectives in 2016:
- ensure growth in hydrocarbon production at least 5% throughout the Company;
- inclusion of 32 million tonnes of hard-to-recover reserves (HTRR) in development work.
The target production profile for 2016 includes:
- the development of the following mature assets of Gazprom Neft: LLC Gazpromneft-Khantos, OJSC Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz and LLC Gazpromneft-Vostok with the acquisition of licenses for unallocated areas and production by CJSC Gazprom Neft-Orenburg;
- the realisation of production shares in joint ventures: OJSC Slavneft OGC (50% jointly with OJSC Rosneft OC), OJSC Tomskneft VNK (50% jointly with OJSC Rosneft OC), Salym Petroleum Development N. V. (50% jointly with Shell Salym Development B.V.), LLC SeverEnergia (46.67% jointly with OJSC NOVATEK), CJSC Northgas (50% jointly with OJSC NOVATEK) and JSC Messoyakhaneftegaz (50% jointly with OJSC Rosneft OC);
- the further development of the Prirazlomnoye and Novoportovskoye fields;
- the production of Cenomanian natural gas from the Novogodneye and Muravlenkovskoye fields of OJSC Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz.
Growth in production in 2016 will result from:
- for current assets — the further drilling of the Priobskoye field;
- for major projects — increased production at the Prirazlomnoye and Novoportovskoye fields, the launch of assets managed by CJSC Messoyakhaneftegaz, growth in natural gas production by LLC SeverEnergia and CJSC Northgas and an increase in Gazprom Neft’s stake in LLC SeverEnergia.